Zebra ZC 300 ID Card Printer
|Operating Temperature Deg Celsius||15-35 Degree Celsius|
|Storage Temperature||-5 to 70 Degree Celsius|
|Double Sided Weight||4.4kg|
Painless plug and play deployment: The ZC300 is designed to work right out of the box. There's no time consuming complicated set up- just plug it in and start reaping the benefits the day your printer arrives.
Groundbreaking new driver with a graphical use interface: The intuitive interface in the newly designed driver makes is easier than ever to print cards. Settings are grouped logically into tabs where they are easily accessible with a click. A visual display of your card makes printing simple monochrome and complex color cars equally easy, allowing you to instantly see how card looks-eliminating the time and cost to repeatedly print test cards.
Revolutionary new hopper design: The completely re-designed hopper makes loading and unloading cards easier than ever. With the saloon style output doors, there's nothing to open-just grab one card or the whole stack of cards. And the input and output hoppers have the same capacity, reducing the need to refill and empty the hoppers.
Fool-proof ribbon changing: Changing a ribbon has never been so simple and uncomplicated-no instructions required. The newly designed ribbon door latch unlocks and opens in one motion. The unique door handle style grip leaves no question about how to remove or insert the ribbon. And with embedded smartchips, you always know when to change the ribbon.
Fargo DTC1500 ID Card Printer
|Dimensions||249 mm x 475 mm x 234 mm|
|Memory||32 MB RAM|
|Operating Temperature||18-27 Degree Celsius|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Input Hopper Card Capacity||100 cards|
- Built-in dual-side printing can be activated with the simple use of an RFID tag making after-purchase upgrades virtually effortless.
- Card lamination module for applying overlaminates to produce highly secure and durable cards.
- Technology card encoders that allow you to easily migrate to contact and contactless smart card technologies (including but not limited to iCLASS SE or MIFARE or simple magnetic stripe and proximity cards as needed.
- A Wi-Fi accessory allows you to conveniently print anywhere, anytime.
Direct to Card Printer:
- Innovative, built-in security features: Easy-to-implement security features such as resin scramble data protection and custom overlay watermark come standard on every unit.
- Low-cost, high-capacity consumables: High-capacity, full and half-panel color ribbons significantly lower cost-per-card and reduce total cost of ownership.
- Highly Versatile: Powerful printing in a modular, scalable design that simplifies in-field equipment upgrades and migration to higher levels of security.
- Earth Friendly: GreenCircle Certified for efficient energy consumption and eco-friendly (ECO) refill ribbons.
The DTC1500 offers the convenience and lower cost of high-capacity consumables along with a comprehensive feature set and innovative, easy-to-implement security elements – enabling organizations to routinely issue highly secure cards and IDs at a fraction of the cost without sacrificing quality.
Designed for government ID projects, universities and colleges, K-12 schools, healthcare facilities, and small-to-medium corporations, the DTC1500 boasts of distinctive security features ideal for these organizations. A built-in, custom watermark overlay function allows for the application of a customized transparent security image such as a logo, symbol, or text – to be integrated as a permanent watermark within the printed card’s overlay panel – making duplication virtually impossible. The DTC1500 custom watermark provides organizations with a cost-efficient way to significantly increase card security and thwart wouldbe-counterfeiters without additional investment in holographic overlaminates or foil cards.
The DTC1500 also comes equipped with a unique resin scramble data protection feature – providing an additional layer of security by hiding any information printed with a resin panel – rendering the panel unreadable. Standard password protection and AES 256 data encryption provide additional peace of mind.
Beyond robust security, the DTC1500 offers innovative printing features such as resin threshold. Resin threshold allows for true “K-panel” printing when desired by allowing printer operators to manually set and adjust precisely when the resin K panel is utilized based on color concentration. As a result, text and barcodes are darker and more crisply defined.
What’s more, built-in dual-side printing can be activated with the simple use of an RFID tag making after-purchase upgrades virtually effortless. Due to its modular, scalable design - optional lamination or encoding modules can also be added at any time. Security, lower cost, innovation, and versatility – it all comes standard with the DTC1500.
Evolis Primacy Card Printer
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece
|Output Hopper Capacity||100cards|
|Size||247 x 205 x 381mm|
- Primacy personalizes color cards in record time: up to 225 cards per hour for single-sided printing and 140 cards per hour for dual-sided.
- The printer offers a large autonomy thanks to its high capacity card feeder and output hopper.
- Primacy features 300 dpi photographic resolution and edge to edge printing for optimum print quality.
- Thanks to an enhanced graphical processing, you get a faithful depiction of the images in high definition and more precise monochrome texts.
Scalability On Site:
- As Primacy evolves according to your needs, you can activate the dual sided printing option on the spot.
- Your printer can also be upgraded with a card lamination module and encoders for magnetic stripe, contact or contactless chip.
- Item Code: 10
Datacard SD360 ID Card Printer
|Print Resolution||300 dots per inch, 256 shades per color panel|
|Print Technology||Direct-to-card dye-sublimation/resin thermal transfer|
|Warranty Period||30-month standard depot warranty; 30-month printhead warranty|
|Size/Dimension||53.9 cm x 17.5 cm x 22.4 cm|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Dozens of great innovations in one great card printer family:
- Superior speed and productivity: Print more cards in less time. SD Series printers are significantly faster than any other desktop card printers in their class. And TruePick™ anti-jam card handling accurately picks cards, standard and thin, with no adjustments.
- Superb image quality for high-impact IDs: New TrueMatch™ printing technology — an industry exclusive — ensures the colors on your screen closely match the colors on your card. Batch after batch, you get consistently crisp, clean printing results from the first card to the last.
- Easy operation that anyone can master: Intuitive icons guide you through the soft-touch control panel and LCD screen. Cards and supplies are easy to load, and the ergonomically designed ribbon cartridge includes a drop-in cleaning roller.
- All the right connections for easy setup: Standard, built-in Ethernet and USB ports, and the browser-based Printer Manager, help you integrate SD Series printers into just about any application or IT environment.